Sunday, December 26, 2010

Make me slowly disappear


School begins after two weeks, Wang Tian goes home on leave.She writes a way in the diary on September 20:"Today is a cloudy day, my mood is also a cloudy day.Think of the scathing vision of father of morning, I want to cry ……once had a meal in the morning, I said to father, I didn,t want to go to school again.The mother immediately stared my one eye.Also the father hurl comes to scathing vision, you not up must also up, I tell you, do you not and last time come to do?……I feel that the parents also ignore to solve me at 1:00, regardless of and my feeling ……this is really too painful.
On September 28, Wang Tian again arrives at a school to have a class.She writes again in the diary:"Say to the teacher at the X my having several stanzas don,t learn and practiced volumes don,t do.The teacher says:Ah, take care of her stem what.On the lesson of English and language lesson, I take a nap a teacher to also ignore me.That a moment, I feel that the in the mind is very sad, anyway, this in this world is many I am an also few, without me an also many, make me slowly disappear."

No comments:

Post a Comment