Sunday, December 26, 2010

You will give us four classes of to ask for trouble


In a next diary, she writes like this:"I ain,t really understand, why the classmates say so many strange words.They say, "the somebody else is 34 classes of point protection objects now, we not to be taunted" and"the form master is special to me".Form master why special to me?Because ……Wang Tian, you will give us four classes of to ask for trouble, now, the whole school all about knows that four classes of a girls try to commit suicide, you will give us the class to discredit."
While matching high school interview in the Yu town, the reporter brings up a king very sweet situation, student almost and neither not Xiao.It writes a way in another diary:""Wang Tian, I ask you a words, you don,t get angry.It is said that you were given that by the man?"I ate a surprised, she how can anyone know of, is what form master tells her.He how can so, he promised I don,t say of, the person who is irresponsible and has no reputation ……I dislike him and dislike him."

No comments:

Post a Comment